The Global Nutrition Report is seeking a host institution from April 1, 2018 for a period of at least 3 years.
The Stakeholder Group of the Global Nutrition Report is calling for proposals to host the production and dissemination of the Report for a period of three years from April 1st, 2018, with potential for renewal thereafter.
The long-term host of the GNR will be required to manage the various moving parts of this Report throughout the project cycle, including but not limited to:
- Production of the report (design and layout, editing and printing)
- Quality assurance
- Translation of Report outputs into multiple widely used languages
- Communication and dissemination of the Report outputs and messages
- Website hosting and management
- Administration of contracts, travel, meetings etc.
- Coordination with the core team and IEG
- Budget and contract management, including of contracts with donors, the co-chairs and consultants
All proposals should be submitted by 29th September, 2017. More details, and an outline of the selection process & evaluation criteria can be found in the call for proposals.