How to apply
Download and read the full recruitment pack and apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to our online application portal.
- Location: Bristol, UK
- Salary scale: Up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: To end March 2022 (with potential for extension)
About the role
This exciting role will be responsible for providing programme management for the Global Nutrition Report (GNR) as part of a maternity cover contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of programme outcomes working alongside the Programme Lead and the GNR Independent Expert Group (IEG) Co-Chairs.
- Work collaboratively with the Programme Lead to define the strategic structure of the programme, identifying key outcomes
- Manage identification and planning of outputs and activities required for programme delivery, and the projects required to realise these, managing input from key internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and maintain governance arrangements for the delivery of the programme and projects, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities that align with organisational practice.
We are looking for someone who has a wide range of technical skills to assist in the scoping, planning, budgeting and monitoring of the programme, including for projects within the programme, as well as essential people management skills to lead, enable, motivate and communicate. The successful candidate must have at least six years’ experience and demonstrated ability in managing complex, multi-annual and multi-donor programmes.
You will be required to have a programme management qualification (PgMD Pro, MSP Practitioner, PgMP or similar). An understanding of nutrition policy would be desirable.
Early applications are highly encouraged; we will be reviewing submissions as they arrive, and interviews will be held periodically. As we are recruiting on a rolling basis, we reserve the right to end recruitment without notice.
If you would like to contribute to increasing the impact of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please download and read the full recruitment pack and apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to our online application portal.