Independent Expert Group
The Chair is the lead of the GNR and is responsible for the appointment and management of the IEG.
Core members represent the core GNR development group, under the Chair’s direction. They can also serve as working group leads, organising and steering the group’s work.
Extended members have an advisory role and can assume additional roles for specific parts of GNR development, depending on expertise, interests and available resources.
- July 13, 2022, noon Independent Expert Group meeting minutes_13.07.22 (PDF 27.8kB)
- April 13, 2022, noon Independent Expert Group meeting minutes_13.04.22 (PDF 46.0kB)
- Jan. 12, 2022, noon Independent Expert Group meeting minutes_12.01.2022 (PDF 95.8kB)
- Oct. 13, 2021, noon Independent Expert Group meeting minutes_13.10.2021 (PDF 111.3kB)
- July 14, 2021, noon Independent Expert Group meeting minutes_14.07.2021 (PDF 97.7kB)
Independent Expert Group ToR
Read the IEG ToR for more informationDownload