The launch of the 2018 Global Nutrition Report will take place at the World Food Programme Head Quarters in Rome.
At the event we will discuss the key findings of the 2018 Report, highlighting the many connections across the Sustainable Development Goals for nutrition. The session will be an engaging occasion for sharing insights and commitments regarding nutrition action at all levels. Please bring with you a smartphone, tablet or laptop to participate in this interactive event.
- Purnima Kashyap, PhD, Director, Global Coordinator UNN-REACH Secretariat
- Jessica Fanzo, PhD, Bloomberg Distinguished Associate Professor at Johns Hopkins University
- Anna Lartey, Director, Nutrition, FAO
- Lauren Landis, Director, Nutrition, WFP
- Margarita Astralaga, Director of the Environment, Climate, Gender and Social Inclusion Division, IFAD
More events in Europe
Committee on World Food Security High-Level Special Event on Global Governance of Food Security and Nutrition
This special event on governance of food security and nutrition will seek to keep food security and nutrition front and centre on the global sustainable development agenda.