The 2022 Global Nutrition Report includes the commitments registered in the Nutrition Accountability Framework (NAF) up to 15 March 2022, 11:59pm GMT.
The data included in the 2022 Global Nutrition Report
The 2022 Global Nutrition Report included all commitments registered in the Nutrition Accountability Framework (NAF) Platform up to 15 March 2022, 11:59pm GMT. The analyses performed were based on self-reported commitment data as submitted by commitment-makers – in their unverified form – following cleaning and standardisation by the GNR. The data used for the 2022 Global Nutrition Report analyses is available for download on this page.
The downloadable data
The data download folder (.zip format) contains five files:
- About the data in this folder. This includes the suggested citation for the data and provides a brief description of the files included in the folder.
- Codebook (GNR2022_codebook.csv). This contains information on each of the variables of the three datasets, including the variable description, the corresponding question from the registration forms (where applicable) and the data type (numeric, binary or text).
- Data files The data used for the analyses in the report is organised into three datasets (commitment-level data [GNR2022_commitments.csv], goal-level data [GNR2022_goals.csv] and commitment-making organisation information [GNR2022_organisations.csv]). The datasets include all original variables as extracted from the NAF Platform, as well as any derivative variable generated by the GNR as part of the cleaning and standardisation; the derivative variables include the action category and sub-category of the Nutrition Action Classification System and all the components of the Nutrition Action SMARTness Index. The datasets contain identifier variables, as described in the codebook, that can be used to merge them into a single data file. The datasets do not include personal data, such as names and contact information, or commitments that were not eligible according to the eligibility criteria published in Chapter 1 of the 2022 Global Nutrition Report.
- English Executive summary - 2022 Global Nutrition Report (PDF 1.5MB) Launch presentation - 2022 Global Nutrition Report (PDF 1.7MB) 2022 Global Nutrition Report | English (PDF 9.5MB)
- Spanish Executive summary_2022 Global Nutrition Report_Spanish.pdf (PDF 1.5MB) 2022 Global Nutrition Report | Spanish (PDF 9.6MB)
- French Executive summary_2022 Global Nutrition Report_French.pdf (PDF 1.5MB) 2022 Global Nutrition Report | French (PDF 9.8MB)
Executive summary - 2022 Global Nutrition Report
Download a PDF of the executive summary of this year's reportDownload the summary