Nutrition for Growth (N4G) commitment
1. Increase exclusive breastfeeding from 33% to 46% by 2020.
2. Maintain less than a 5% rate of acute malnutrition among children under 5 years of age.
1. Develop a strategy for resource mobilization to implement the new national plan (Panar).
2. Develop a plan for monitoring and evaluation to establish a baseline for measuring progress and integrate nutrition indicators into sectoral plans.
1. Develop and launch a comprehensive communication plan to promote exclusive breastfeeding (2013).
2. Promote appropriate complementary feeding practices for children less than 2 years at all levels, particularly in communities.