Nutrition for Growth (N4G) commitment
1. Contribute to adequate funding of nutrition.
2. Exempt nutritional products for all taxes (therapeutic foods ready for consumption).
1. Develop a national nutrition policy that takes into account the international nutritional context.
2. Strengthen leadership in nutrition and create a mechanism for high-level coordination that includes all key sectors.
3. Integrate nutrition into various development plans of the country (the Agricultural Development Plan, in terms of food security, nutrition education plan in primary and secondary schools).
1. Promote adequate nutritional knowledge and practices: exclusive breastfeeding for the first 6 months, complementary feeding and nutrition of women.
2. Promote key nutrition actions: fortification of staple foods.
3. To prioritize feeding infants and young children.