Nutrition for Growth (N4G) commitment
1. Government support to Nutrition Program ($3 million).
2. Multi-stakeholder strategy and costed workplan.
Reduce Stunting from 42% (CFSNS 2010) to 35%
1. Nutrition-sensitive and cost-effective interventions for nutrition programming, essential nutrition actions (ENA) in 10 counties.
2. Appointment of a national focal person and secretariat for SUN.
3. Complete National Strategy for Food Security and Nutrition Programs.
4. Establish a civil society platform.
5. Establish Donor Convener Platform.
1. 19 hospitals with Inpatient Facility (IPF) to treat malnutrition with medical complication (readjusted after the sector review).
2. New commitment added in 2017: Targeted 91% Cure rate of children admitted in IPF.
3. New commitment added in 2017: 127 health facilities providing outpatient treatment services following EPHS principles
4. New commitment added in 2017: Biannual vitamin A and deworming campaign integrated with immunization campaigns