Nutrition for Growth (N4G) commitment
1. Reduce by at least 40% stunting among children under age 5.
2. Reduce wasting to 5%.
3. 50% increase in exclusive breastfeeding during the first 6 months of life.
1. 19.6% stunting compared to 20.6% in 2013.
2. 11.2% compared to 13.1% in 2013.
3. 41% exclusive breastfeeding.
Fewer than half of the individual commitment components are assessed to be on course
1. Finalize the sectoral action plan for nutrition (PAIN), which defines the specific nutritional interventions.
2. Strengthen the resilience of our communities dealing with cyclical crises of food and nutrition insecurity.
3. Define costs in PAIN document as an advocacy tool to increase the share of the state budget allocated to nutrition and contribute to increase investment in the field of nutrition.
1. Done: National Multisectoral Nutrition Strategic Plan 2016-2025.
2. Ongoing: interventions to strengthen the most vulnerable communities' resilience.
3. Ongoing: US$76 million needed for nutrition-specific interventions.
At least half of the individual commitment components are assessed to be on course