Nutrition for Growth (N4G) commitment
1. Improve the nutritional access of 500,000 pregnant/lactating women and children under age 2.
2. Protect 50,000 children under age 5 from stunting.
3. Save the lives of 20,000 children under the age of 5 through the promotion of appropriate feeding, childcare, and health-seeking practices.
1. From January 2018 to December 2018, Mercy Corps has improved nutritional access of 194,800 pregnant/lactating women and children under age 2 in Yemen, DRC, Somalia, Niger, Timor Leste and Ethiopia.
2. From January 2018 to December 2018, Mercy Corps has reached 106,700 children under the age of 5 in DRC, Niger, Ethiopia and Timor Leste with interventions to prevent stunting.
3. Mercy Corps has been unable to measure this to date, due to the complexities of measuring lives saved across countries with varied interventions.
For the commitments that can be measured, the number of beneficiaries has exceeded targets.