Nutrition for Growth (N4G) commitment
1. Campaign for governments and other partners to publish credible and timely information on nutrition spending, progress, and planning.
2. Shape a rigorous accountability mechanism to monitor all commitments made on June 8, 2013.
3. Assess and report publicly on progress made against these commitments at key moments between now and the Brazilhosted followup event in 2016.
1. ONE continues to advocate for international and domestic finance for agriculture and nutrition, and the transparent reporting of these commitments in domestic budgets and through the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's Development Assistance Committee (OECD-DAC) Process. This accountability includes reporting on aid spending as part of ONE's Better Aid Scorecards and previously the DATA Report.
2. ONE convened the nutrition community in 2016 to develop a framework for accountability for Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 2 and Nutrition for Growth and commissioned a report on the various dimensions that should be included.
3.ONE tracked and reported development finance flows including N4G commitments between 2013 and 2016 in its annual DATA Report. This report as now been replaced by the Better Aid Scorecards, available at: https://scorecards.one.org/.
At least half of the individual commitment components are assessed to be on course