Nutrition for Growth (N4G) commitment to 2020
1. Reduce stunting in children (under 5 years of age) to 27%.
2. Reduce underweight in children (under 5 years of age) to less than 10%.
3. Increase exclusive breastfeeding in children (0–6 months of age) to 75% by 2016.
1. Ensure a functional multi-sectoral coordination mechanism to promote nutrition right from the central to local government levels.
2. Strengthen the policy and legal framework.
1. Put in place an integrated nutrition surveillance system that takes stock of the nutrition status at community, district, and national levels.
2. Develop a monitoring and evaluation plan for the implementation of the UNAP.